According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree and art. 13 Regulation no. 196/2003 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (later referred "GDPR") - "Code regarding the protection of personal data" (later referred to as "Code"), Rosa Di Salvo, as "Data Controller" of the processing, is required to provide you with information about the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data you provided yourself, as a data subject, at the time of registration on the site.
No registration is required to access the Site. There are, however, sections within the Site that require a registration or use of username and password (e.g. to register to the personal area, or complete the online purchase process)or services for which it is necessary to provide your data (e.g. your data may be requested to access the newsletter services, to contact us, etc.).
3. Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- manage this website
- manage our customer service and respond to your requests
- managing the process of purchasing and delivering products
- improve our products and services
- carry out surveys to verify the level of user satisfaction with the services offered or requested;
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used for technical testing and verification.
4.Third parties links
The website may contain links to other sites, as well as objects or items controlled by third parties. We have no access or control over these elements and disclaim all liability for third party websites.
5. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. All information collected shall be transmitted in a secure connection so as to prevent its interception by outsiders.
Once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed in an anonymous form.
6. Optional provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but failure to provide data makes it impossible to access specific services such as online sales, conducting surveys aimed at verifying the level of user satisfaction on the services offered, improving the quality of services, responding to requests for information.
7. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as Managers or Appointees
Your personal data may be known exclusively by the site administrators and managers, identified as Data Processors. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of processing), third-party companies providing services for the site may become aware of personal data, prior designation as Data Processors and ensuring the same level of protection.
8. Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives the interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights, according to the provisions of art. 7 of the "Code" which is reported here:
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned shall have the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and appointed representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
3. The person concerned shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The person concerned shall have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
9. Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Policy is Rosa Di Salvo, with registered office in - Casa Paolina 88 - 15071 Carpeneto - (AL).
Rosa Di Salvo has appointed itself as Data Processor.
The same is responsible for the feedback, in case of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the way of forwarding and reduce the time for feedback is invited to submit requests, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Rosa Di Salvo, by contacting him at the email address Pupinadisalvo@gmail.com.
At any time it is possible to know what personal data are collected and how they are used, as well as to make them update, supplement, rectify or request the cancellation, blocking and oppose to their processing if carried out in violation of the law, pursuant to art. 7 of D. Lgs. n. 196/2003, writing to Rosa Di Salvo - Casa Paolina 88 - 15071 Carpeneto - (AL).